It’s our pleasure to walk you hand-in-hand through this process. Here are some general instructions and tips to help you save time. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Set up a New Account by entering your email address. You will also create a password for security purposes. Note your ID and password in case you need to log back in later.
2. You will next enter some basic contact information, and scroll down to select Continue. Please do the same for the Property Information section next.
3. You will then grant us permission to pull a credit report. To do so, simply select the Yes circle. You will also provide us with your social security number(s) and date(s) of birth. Then scroll down to select Continue.
4. Next will be several sections that gather additional information such as address, employment, income, assets, etc. When you get to the Assets Information, I do not need to know addresses or account and phone numbers for you bank, retirement, and/or IRA accounts. I only need account names and balances.
5. The last page of the application contains all the required Disclosures. These simply ask you to answer several Yes/No questions which are required by the Government.
6. Once you have completed your application, please select the Submit Application button at the bottom of the page. Once submitted I will be immediately notified and quickly start processing your file.